Monday, October 01, 2007

The massive (unnamed) dance, art, poetry, mixed media composition

As I start with the preparations for my massive interdisciplinary multimedia piece (as part of my interactive series, for April of next year), I need to start recruiting talent. My current needs include musicians who can improvise in a 21st century idiom, an onstage artist (who works in an odor free medium), a graphic designer, and an onstage poet. If you're interested in participating, or would like more information please email me or visit the blog I set up, http://ewen.wikispot.org The majority of my time is being spent working on this project, though there will be a few smaller concert opportunities around the Boulder / Denver area. I will keep the site updated with the latest information about premieres and performances. Thanks in advance.