Thursday, April 26, 2007

End of Semester Update


As graduation draws near, there are fewer and fewer opportunities to hear something of mine on (or near) the Case campus. Here are a few upcoming local concerts to note:

Marc Plotkin Recital - 4/27 - 8:00 - Harkness Chapel
Premiere of my special christmas arrangement.

Case Concert Celebration - 4/29 - 4:00 - Severance Hall
I added two chords somewhere in the concert. See if you can figure out which ones.

Rachel Azrak Recital - 5/19 - 7:30 - Harkness Chapel
Premiere of my new duet for flute and offstage flute, Maroon and Embrace.

Stressed Out Over Finals - Nord Hall
Educational Services for Students is still offering free copies of my relaxation CD, Centered in the Circle, to any Case student. You can pick them up from the ESS office in Nord Hall. Good luck on finals!

Update: after posting a CD cover last week, I thought it would be appropriate to post my older cover from Centered in the Circle.