Monday, February 26, 2007

Theory Time

I know a lot of Case students check this website (and now I have the news articles routing through facebook), so this is a good place to announce this. For the next two weeks, I'm going to be taking over all of Dr. Rainsong's CASE theory classes (theory 2 and theory 4). I'll hand out an updated syllabus monday, but the focus of my lectures is going to be midterm review for MUSC 108 and introducing new elements which may help in the MUSC 208 final compositions. Everyone wish Dr. Rainsong good luck with her hand surgery tomorrow.

Update 3/4: I saw Dr. Rainsong this morning, and she said that the recovery is going really well. Her range of motion is much better, and she mentioned that playing the keyboard (in limited amounts) should be fine starting next week! We are all relieved that it went well, and everyone is wishing you a quick recovery.