Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Local Concerts of Note

Please note the upcoming master-class / concert featuring saxophone guru Alan Durst. The name of the event is "Saxophones on Saturday", on Nov. 11th, at 12:00pm, in Harkness Chapel (here at Case). I will be playing solo and quartet / quintet pieces, and my newest piece Laplace Transformers will be premiered. The first recording session for Laplace Transformers is Nov. 8th, so I will try to upload a clip soon after that. Also, I heard a rumor that someone else is performing one of my soprano solos...

Also, Maggie Kiehl will be performing my saxophone solo, Alone Again as part of her prize-winning Terr Ronis recital on Sunday, Oct. 29th, at 3:00pm, in Harkness Chapel. I'll be there in the front row, so come out and support her beautiful playing.